Friday, August 9, 2013

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? Check Out These Beauties!


Hi, all!

Where did this week go??  Seems like just a few days since we last whooped it up - - - but it's time again!  Are you ready?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

I have so many projects going on right now - quilting for the Rogersville mission trip, making things to sell at a craft fair in October - but nothing finished in time for this post.  So let's see some of the beautiful things I found when checking out last week's links....


This pretty top is by Francine at MochaWildChild -
she loves Kona Coal as much as I do!!


This one's by Jane at Imperfect Quilter - great pattern!


Kathy at Kwilty Pleasures made this beautiful Comma quilt!


This amazing quilting can be seen at A Maidenhair Fern - the quilt is great too!!  Be sure to check it out!!

And my favorite for the week...


Can you tell I like bright colors?  This quilt just sings!!
It was made by Cathy at Sane, Crazy, Crumby Quilting.
A few of her favorite things!!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!!

What are you dancing about this week?

What's made your heart sing?

Share with us - we want to join in!!

The party will stay open until Sunday at midnight -

Hope to see you there!!

Hugs!

Sarah

20 comments:

  1. I've got me some blog hopping to do now - great picks Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous choices there Sarah - you obviously love colour as much as I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....I am sew honored to have my OMMA kwilt selected today as one of your faves! What a whoop-whooping surprise! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, many thanks for hosting the linky party. Love the quilts from last week ...beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing. Marie (mlismore@optusnet.com.au)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your picks this week were gorgeous! I can not believe that one by Cathy...AMAZING...I left her a comment letting her know I wanted to make one now! Thanks for the link-up.
    PS Are you hydrating?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my! What a surprise to see my quilt as your fav pick. I'm blushing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilts! I like bright colors too. Hope you're doing well on all you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you liked my quilting in last week's finish . . . "whoop"! I get great ideas from your posts because it brings so many quilters together. Thanks for the opportunity you give us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Love the quilts. Two had already made it to my make someday list and now there is another one too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, what a great collection of eye candy! I'm dancing because I have the quilt and the post finished for next week's "Quilty Pleasures Scrap Squad" blog. A week early!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Picks! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting, Sarah!
    Love the quilts you showed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many inspiring quilts... loved seeing them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful quilts, Sarah! I love these patterns! So nice of you to host this. So fun to look at everyone's projects!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting a great party Sarah! Your choices this week are all fabulous!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your "Whoop, Whoop!" posts are one of my favorite things about Fridays. I love to pop in and look at all the projects that have linked up. I find myself checking back a few times over the weekend.
    My only disappointment is there are no pictures of the princesses. I am seriously going through withdrawal.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!